Honda's dealer network operations are 30% more efficient with Loop
The Honda team at HQ and in the field have got 30% of their time back
KPIs assigned an action are 70% more likely to see an improvement
"The system has exceeded our expectations...both at Head Office and across the dealer network”
Like many automotive and franchise network operators, Honda don’t suffer from a lack of raw data. In fact, it’s this abundance of raw data that can become a barrier. The challenge was how to convert that raw data into meaningful insight, action and continuous performance improvement across it's dealer network operations.
The Honda team at HQ and in the field would spend 30% of their time, collating, distributing and analysing dealer network operations performance data. This challenge is common to automotive and franchise networks as valuable data sits in disparate systems in differing formats. It’s all valuable, but it’s all over the place.
“The system has exceeded our expectations. Loop has taken what was bedded down in the basic delivery of KPIs and shown how this can improve our performance, both at Head Office and across the dealer network.”
Loop has been rolled out to all 150+dealers in the Honda network. Honda can now share data and KPIs at every level, from HQ to dealerships, giving all users a single, open and transparent view of performance – a crucial requirement at a time of rapid change for the industry.
Loop also provides a combination of tools for HQ, field teams and dealers to improve performance across the business, such as balanced scorecards to highlight operational inefficiencies and action centre dashboards to drive behaviours directly linked to KPIs.
“Above our expectations was the feedback from the dealer network who see the value of having the information in one place and the joint accountability. Being able to give single sign-on and access to our dealer groups management teams is a real winner in time saved and clarity of performance and improvement.”
Loop has not only saved Honda precious time by automating live data feeds and housing a variety of KPIs in one, easy to interrogate place:
- Loop applies predictive analytics to illustrate future performance at every level of the hierarchy.
- If that future isn’t on track, Honda users can set and monitor actions against KPIs, and associated data, to proactively change course.
- KPIs that have been assigned an action are 70% more likely to see an improvement.
- The scorecard module allows Honda to create any number of scorecards to compare, rank and share best practice with their dealers.
- Predictive analytics highlights focus areas for improved scores and ranks, clearing the way for rapid improvement.
- Loop also manages field team visits, audits and franchise standards to ensure visibility and consistency across the UK.
- Throughout Loop and within each module, Honda can set and monitor actions so that they are continually improving.
- Users log on to Loop every week because, compared to other BI systems on the market, Loop has been built for the everyday business user.
“Our first return is time saved by our field teams, most of the information we are using was already available, however in a suite of disparate reports. Bringing all of this information together has stopped the requirement of cut and paste reporting, mitigating error and delivering a consistent and professional delivery. We have now moved over to ensuring our activity targeting is more aligned with our network capabilities, with a view over time supporting those sometimes emotional conversations.”
Read more case studies
Learn how Loop helped Volvo Trucks improve sales and aftersales.
See how we helped VW gain a 10% improvement in efficiency and performance.
Find out how Loop enabled the analysts at AGCO to get 75% of their time back.
Data doesn't define you, action does
Are you ready to transform the performance of your organisation through actionable insights?